Monday, October 8, 2012

Knit Dress and Renfrew

Clover update - to be continued....

In the meantime....

A knit dress!  Vogue 1224


My version:
I made my dress a little longer so I could wear it work.  I also made a fuller skirt.  This dress was so easy to sew together - there are no closures to worry about.  There's elastic around the neckline which makes it gather really nicely.  I also put in elastic around the waist but it's a little too big.  I should've made the elastic a little tighter.  oh well, it still works.  I'm going to have to look for more print knits to make a few more.

I also made a Renfrew:
I LOVE it!  It's the first one I've made even though I've had the pattern for a while.  It's so comfy and soft - I definitely want a cowl neck/long sleeve one.

and now....back to the Clovers.....

Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Your blue Renfrew looks nice and comfy! Love the colour on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment ~