Thursday, July 12, 2012

A dress and a skirt

Sharing a dress and a skirt I made.  The dress is pretty easy - it was McCall's M6115.  It's not my favorite style but I wanted to start learning how to read and use patterns.  I actually wore it to work.





The skirt is an A line skirt that I drafted my own pattern for.  Very simple.  Still trying to figure out the best way to clean up the inside though - I need to finish the edge on the facing and I guess I'm being lazy.  I still wore the skirt to work - no one can tell what part isn't finished! lol  Sorry the skirt is wrinkled because I sit all day in a office cube.  oh well!


 

The pics aren't that great since I'm using my BlackBerry ~ a new camera is already on my Xmas list....

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment ~